Fitness Class Registration/Purchases
- All purchases expire 6 months from date of sale.
- Class reservations may be cancelled without penalty for up to 8 hours before the scheduled class start to avoid a Late Cancel.
- In the event of a Late Cancel, class pack holders will be charged a class credit.
- Monthly unlimited pass holders will be allowed two (2) Late Cancels per calendar month with no penalty. Any additional late cancels will be charged a $10 fee. (Effective Feb 1, 2018)
- Registration for classes will open 14 days in advance.
- Members must sign up for class (and sign their children up for babysitting) in advance. Classes will be cancelled if we do not have any clients registered 2 hours prior to class start.
- If class is cancelled or full, we will not be able to accommodate a walk-in client.
Fitness Class Waitlist Policies
- As spots in a full class open up, we enroll clients in the order that they signed up for the waitlist.
- Members must purchase a class, have class credits on their account, or have a monthly membership to sign up for a spot on the waitlist.
- If a spot in class does not open up, the purchased class stays on the client’s account and is non-refundable.
- We may enroll a client in the class from the waitlist up until 1 hour prior to class start. If a client is enrolled in the class from the waitlist and does not show up (or Late Cancels), Late Cancel policies will apply.
Fitness Class Policies
- For your safety and to ensure you are warmed up properly, please arrive in class on time. You may lose your spot in class if you are late.
- Please let your instructor know if you have any concerns, injuries, or medical conditions.
Inclement Weather Policies
- If class is cancelled due to weather (or other unforeseen circumstances), we will post to social media. Please make sure to check our Facebook and Instagram pages for updates.
- Classes cancelled due to weather will be marked on the MindBody Schedule as “cancelled” at least 1 hour prior to the scheduled class start.
- Classes cancelled due to weather will be returned to the client’s account.
- Our cancellation policy will apply during snow storms.
- Consistent with MA public schools and daycares, we ask that children in our care be up to date on vaccinations.
- Please do not bring your child to A Mom’s Village if they:
- have had a temperature in the last 24 hours
- have had diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- have vomited in the last 48 hours
- have a bacterial infection and have not been on antibiotics for more than 24 hours
- have a runny nose with green or yellow mucus
- have been exposed to a contagious disease (chicken pox, flu, head lice, pink eye, etc)
- if your child is home sick and missing school please do not bring them to A Mom’s Village
- Member will be charged the membership amount on the same day each month
- Autopay agreement begins on the date of purchase
- Membership package can not be frozen or extended with the exception of medical condition with a note from a Doctor.
- Should you need to terminate contract within the first six months, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged. There is no penalty for cancelling after this initial commitment.
- Membership and auto-payment will automatically continue beyond the initial 6-month period unless termination is requested in writing at least 14 days prior to the next scheduled withdrawal.
- We will give at least 30 days notice of any price changes.
- Memberships and class packs include free babysitting for the first child. If a member brings siblings or other guests, there will be a $5 a la carte charge. If a member plans to bring more children regularly, we offer a sibling unlimited membership. The second sibling membership is $30/month and each additional sibling is $15/month.
Mommy Clubhouse Enjoyment Policies
- In order to preserve the enjoyment of A Mom’s Village clients, we have implemented a strict non-solicitation policy. Solicitation includes-but is not limited to- the distribution of samples, products and literature to clients or staff. Posting of advertisement, solicitation, political campaign or articles for sale is prohibited, unless authorized by A Mom’s Village Management.
- No Mommy Shaming! “What worked for my family and me…” is a powerful phrase.
- Mommy Time is available to monthly members of A Mom’s Village only.
- Mommy Time is available (space permitting) on Monday-Friday from 9am-1pm.
- Mommy Time can be booked in full one-hour blocks of time. Partial hours are not available. For example, in order to use 1.5 hours of Mommy Time, Members will be required to book two full hours.
- One hour of Mommy Time is free each day for each babysitting membership (1st, 2nd, 3rd child) held by the Village Member.
- Additional hours of Mommy Time can be purchased for $5 per child per hour.
- If a monthly member does not have a sibling babysitting membership, but would like to bring a sibling for Mommy Time, the cost is $5 per sibling per hour.
- Please sign up for Mommy Time the morning of (under babysitting 1st, 2nd, 3rd child) in MINDBODY.
- All sales are final. No refunds for cash or credit will be provided after purchase.
Subject to Change
- All A Mom’s Village policies are subject to change and are available to view at www.amomsvillage.com