Toddler Playschool is a drop-off enrichment "Pre-School Prep" program for children ages 2-3.5 years. During the fall, winter, and spring, children may attend one day per week. During the summer, multiple day options are available. This program will introduce your child to a "classroom setting", letting them explore their creative side through music and art. It will help build their confidence and independence, work on social skills, strengthen verbal and fine motor skills, and form friendships.
Typical Daily Schedule
- 9:00am-9:45am Drop-off/Free Play/Table Toys/Sensory Activities
- 9:45am-10:15am Music and Movement
- 10:15am-10:30am Handwashing/Potty Break
- 10:30am-11:00am Snack
- 11:00am-11:30am Arts and Crafts/Literacy
- 11:30am-12:00pm Free Play/Dramatic Play/Pick-up