Year Round PlaySchool Starts September 9!
Toddler Playschool is a drop-off enrichment program for children ages 2-3.5 years old. Children may attend one day per week and the program runs from 9am to 12pm. This weekly class will introduce your child to a "classroom setting", letting them explore their creative side through music and art and help build their confidence and independence. During this three hour class children will work on social skills like sharing and taking turns, strengthen verbal and fine motor skills and form friendships.
Typical Daily Schedule
- 9:00am-9:45am Drop-off/Free Play/Table Toys/Sensory Activities
- 9:45am-10:15am Music and Movement
- 10:15am-10:30am Handwashing/Potty Break
- 10:30am-11:00am Snack
- 11:00am-11:30am Arts and Crafts/Literacy
- 11:30am-12:00pm Free Play/Dramatic Play/Pick-up