Fitness Class Registration/Purchases
- All purchases expire four (4) months from date of sale.
- In order to provide excellent service, fitness class reservations may be cancelled without penalty for up to twelve hours before the scheduled class start to avoid a Late Cancel.
- Babysitting reservations may be cancelled without penalty for up to two (2) hours before the scheduled class start to avoid a Late Cancel.
- In the event of a Late Cancel, class pack holders will be charged the class credit(s).
- Monthly-unlimited pass holders will be allowed two (2) Late Cancels per calendar month with no penalty. Any additional late cancels will be charged a $10 fee. (Effective Feb 1, 2018)
- Members must sign up for class (and sign their children up for babysitting) in advance.
- Online registration for fitness classes/childcare closes one (1) hour prior to the start of class. Please call for availability within this window.
- Classes may be cancelled if the minimum registration enrollment (three (3) participants) has not been met two (2) hours prior to class start.
- If a fitness class or childcare is cancelled or full, we will not be able to accommodate a walk-in client.
Fitness Class Waitlist Policies
- As spots in a full class open up, we enroll clients in the order that they signed up for the waitlist.
- Members must purchase a class, have class credits on their account, or have a monthly membership to sign up for a spot on the waitlist.
- If a spot in class does not open up, the purchased class stays on the client’s account and is non-refundable.
- Please only sign up for a spot on the waitlist if you are prepared to attend class. If your plans change, please remove yourself from the waitlist.
- We may enroll a client in class from the waitlist up until one (1) hour prior to class start. If a client is enrolled in the class from the waitlist and does not show up (or Late Cancels), Late Cancel policies will apply.
- Please make sure you have signed up for email and/or text alerts so you are notified when you are removed from the waitlist. See the front desk if you need assistance.
- When you are added to class from the waitlist, please register your children in the childcare slots associated with the class. In order to maintain excellent service, if you do not pre-register for childcare and childcare is full when you arrive for class, childcare drop-off cannot be provided. Late Cancel Policies will apply.
Fitness Class Policies
- For your safety and to ensure you are warmed up properly, please arrive in class on time. You may lose your spot in class if you are late.
- Please let your instructor know if you have any concerns, injuries, or medical conditions.
Inclement Weather Policies
- We know you are relying on us and will do out best not to cancel classes unless it is necessary.
- If class is cancelled due to weather (or other unforeseen circumstances), we will post to social media. Please make sure to check our Facebook and Instagram pages for updates.
- Classes cancelled due to weather will be marked on the MindBody Schedule as “cancelled” at least 1 hour prior to the scheduled class start.
- Classes cancelled due to weather will be returned to the client’s account.
- Our cancellation policy will apply when class is not cancelled for weather.
- Consistent with MA public schools and daycares, we require that children in our care be up to date on vaccinations.
- Please do not bring your child to A Mom’s Village if they:
- have had a temperature in the last 24 hours
- have had diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- have vomited in the last 48 hours
- have a bacterial infection and have not been on antibiotics for more than 24 hours
- have a runny nose with green or yellow mucus
- have been exposed to a contagious disease (chicken pox, flu, head lice, pink eye, etc)
- if your child is home sick and missing school please do not bring them to A Mom’s Village
- Member will be charged the membership amount on the same day each month
- Auto pay agreement begins on the date of purchase
- Membership package cannot be frozen or extended with the exception of medical condition with a note from a Doctor.
- Should you need to terminate contract within the first three (3) months, a $75 cancellation fee will be charged. There is no penalty for cancelling after this initial commitment.
- Membership and auto-payment will automatically continue beyond the initial three (3) month period unless termination is requested in writing at least 14 days prior to the next scheduled withdrawal.
- We will give at least 30 days notice of any price changes.
- Memberships and class packs include free babysitting for the first child. If a member brings siblings or other guests, there will be a $5 a la carte charge per child per hour.
- If a member plans to bring more children regularly, we offer a sibling unlimited membership.
Mommy Clubhouse Enjoyment Policies
- In order to preserve the enjoyment of A Mom’s Village clients, we have implemented a strict non-solicitation policy. Solicitation includes-but is not limited to- the distribution of samples, products and literature to clients or staff. Posting of advertisement, solicitation, political campaign or articles for sale is prohibited, unless authorized by A Mom’s Village Management.
- No Mommy Shaming! “What worked for my family and me…” is a powerful phrase.
- Mommy Time is available to monthly members of A Mom’s Village only.
- Mommy Time is available space permitting. Please inquire for details on scheduling.
- Mommy Time can be booked in full one-hour blocks of time. Partial hours are not available. For example, in order to use 1.5 hours of Mommy Time, Members will be required to book two full hours.
- One hour of Mommy Time is free each day for each babysitting membership (1st, 2nd, 3rd child) held by the Village Member.
- Additional hours of Mommy Time can be purchased for $5 per child per hour.
- If a monthly member does not have a sibling babysitting membership, but would like to bring a sibling for Mommy Time, the cost is $5 per sibling per hour.
- Please sign up for Mommy Time (under babysitting 1st, 2nd, 3rd child) in MINDBODY.
Membership is Non-transferrable
- Membership belongs to the individual whose name under which it is registered and is not transferable.
- All sales are final. No refunds for cash or credit will be provided after purchase.
Subject to Change
- All A Mom’s Village policies are subject to change and are available to view at www.amomsvillage.com